Our Mission is to serve our clients by providing safe, cost effective engineering and project management solutions. We take pride in the ability to provide personalized, quality service in a timely manner. Our company has a reputation for impeccable work ethic, integrity, excellence, and strong industry knowledge.
As design personnel, we subscribe to the National Society of Professional Engineering Code of Ethics Canons.
Engineers, in the fulfillment of their professional duties, shall:
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public.
- Perform services only in areas of their competence.
- Issue public statements in an objective and truthful manner.
- Act for each employer or client as faithful agents or trustees.
- Avoid deceptive acts.
- Conduct themselves honorably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully so as to enhance the honor, reputation, and usefulness of the profession.
1999 – with visions of engineering the future, Arseal began providing engineering design services to petrochemical companies.
2000 – while the client base expanded, Arseal’s services included Hazardous Area Classification drawings, control panel designs, PLC and HMI/SCADA control system programming and commissioning.
2004 – an increased demand for multi-year service contracts included projects such as upgrading complete control systems for 72 pumping stations. Using Arseal as a turn-key service provider (services including SCADA, communications, electrical design, project management, PLC programming and commissioning), the client upgraded the stations with the latest automation, communications, and HMI equipment.
2006 – clients now included pipelines, terminals, mines, manufacturing, and government fueling systems. In partnership with the DESC (DLA) and the terminal company, Arseal provided full EPC project services consisting of design, permitting, project and construction management, and commissioning of 4 DLA fuel terminals.
2008 – Arseal continued to grow in technical abilities and transitioned to 3D software. AutoDesk Plant 3D, Civil 3D, Advanced Steel 3D, and AutoCAD Electrical became the norm. Arc Flash power studies became a project requirement and Arseal began using EasyPower, SKM, and ETAP to meet the NFPA 70E demand.
2010 – our experienced staff of Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Civil, and Automation engineering and design personnel began designing large scale pipeline expansion projects. Projects include greenfield and brown field gathering stations, tank farms, pumping stations, butane blending facilities, VCU/VRUs, measurement stations, remote valve sites for crude and refined products, such as:
- East Houston Butane Expansion
- Bridgetex Pipeline
- Saddlehorn Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan Crude and Condensate Pipeline
- Epic Crude Oil Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan/Plantation Pipeline 8RK Expansion
2018 to present – Arseal continues to grow the energy sector and is expanding into manufacturing, transportation, industrial, and government with the same commitment of excellence.
Today – Arseal has an experienced team of engineering and design professionals. Contact us so together we can work to engineer the future.
Arseal is certified in and remains actively involved in a number of local, state, and federal programs and organizations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certified Georgia Minority Supplier
- City of Atlanta certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Asian/Pacific Isl. American Business Enterprise (APABE)
- Member of City of Atlanta’s Equal Business Opportunity (EBO)/Small Business Opportunity (SBO) program
- Member of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- International Liquid Transporters Association (ILTA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- ISNetworld – online contractor and supplier management platform (member since 2004)
- National Compliance Management Services (NCMS) – pipeline safety audit/contractor monitoring for the oil & gas industry
- Veriforce/Petroleum Education Council (PEC)
- Certified to conduct business in multiple states