Arseal is a rapidly growing, privately owned engineering and design company located in the heart of Alpharetta, Georgia, which is just moments away from Atlanta. Established in 1999, we proudly hold a multi-year safety track record and continued annual growth to include client contracts, and employment.
We provide engineering and design services primarily for petrochemical companies, but also maintain an array of contracts with various other industries. For us, engineering the future means thinking outside the box and being ahead of the times with innovative thinking and creation.
Our team members are comprised of the best engineers, drafters and designers from over 9 different countries and with experience levels ranging from seasoned professionals to new graduates. Continued education, growth and development are key elements to the success of our employees which has led to the longevity of careers here at Arseal.
We attract big thinkers who are smart, creative, and resourceful and are passionate about making a difference. If this describes you then we encourage you to apply today!
Arseal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 470-246-4000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment or Staffing Agencies -We will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment or staffing agencies. If an unsolicited resume is received from an agency that we do not have an established agreement with, we reserve the right to pursue that candidate without any financial obligation to that recruitment or staffing agency.
Aside from obtaining a career that will provide fulfillment and purpose, Arseal offers a variety of benefits and rewards designed to provide work life balance and retain top talent.
Eligibility for the listed benefits and rewards depends on employment status and time of service with the company.
HEALTH CARE PLANS
- Medical (500, 1500, & HDHP)
- Available day-1 of full-time employment
- PTO including vacations and personal/sick days
- Company recognized holidays
- Jury duty
- Bereavement days
- Leave of absence (including military leave)
- Birthday holiday
LIFE & FINANCIAL
- Competitive salaries
- 401 (k) with match contributions
- Short/long term disability
- Basic life and AD&D Insurance
- Direct deposit
- Health savings account (HSA) with qualified health care plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Work day flexibility
- Wellness program & healthy life resources
- Relocation assistance
- Company discount program
- Company sponsored events
- Personalized business cards
- Continued education and training
- Tuition assistance program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Discretionary performance based bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement (requires desire and skill)
Arseal employs full-time, part-time, contract, Co-op and interns. Qualities of personnel we look for are:
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Trustworthy with high moral standards and a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to prioritize work volume in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude combined with attention to detail
- Willing to work for the success of the team and to go the extra mile
- Committed to setting and achieving goals
- Creative in solving complex problems
We are always looking for talented, hard-working individuals dedicated to challenging themselves to engineer the future.