Arseal performed the site design for a greenfield bulk storage terminal and pipeline station in Crane, TX to handle crude oil. The site design development involved grading, storm water management, roads and parking design, fences, utility lines, main concrete structures, containment berms, ponds, tank spacing, building locations, and industrial infrastructure arrangement. The overall site consisted of:
- Total Designed Area: 2,495,084 sq. ft.
- Containment area: 775,170 sq. ft.
- Pond area: 250,120 sq. ft.
- Industrial Infrastructure: 355,252 sq. ft.
- Offloading truck area: 119,445 sq. ft.
- Buildings: 8,026 sq. ft.
- Roads design: 8,212 linear ft.
- Electrical substation: 47,141 sq. ft.
- Parking area: 5,232 sq. ft.