Crude and Condensate Pipeline
About The Project
Arseal provided detailed engineering and design services for the construction of crude and condensate gathering and transportation facilities on a new 178 mile long crude and condensate pipeline from the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas to the Houston Ship Channel. The pipeline is capable of transporting up to 300,000 barrels per day.
Arseal’s design expertise and project support include the following:
- Creation of process and instrumentation diagrams as part of the preliminary engineering process.
- Electrical, civil, structural, and architectural engineering for the design and construction of the various facilities.
- Coordination of design and engineering efforts between various engineering contractors including mechanical, civil, electrical, controls and automation, and power analysis engineering firms and construction inspectors.
- Assisting with material procurement by specifying equipment, requesting bids, approving vendor drawings, and tracking progress of material deliveries.
- Conducting bidding of electrical contractor services, reviewing bids and submitting bid reviews to the client.
- Supporting construction and commissioning of new assets.
Arseal provided engineering services for the green field construction of the client’s facilities which include:
- Four inbound stations with metering and proving.
- Four tank farms (total of 20 tanks, 150,000 barrels each).
- Four pump stations with booster pumps, metering, proving, and mainline pumps.
- Three truck offloading centers (totaling forty-two truck offloading stations with offload pumps, sample pots, and metering equipment).
- Electrical substations, medium and low voltage electrical power distribution, and control centers containing VFDs and medium-voltage switchgear for each facility.
- Maintenance buildings for each facility.
- Pipeline Station Electrical Distribution and Control Centers
- Crude Oil Facility Expansion Design
- Ethanol Blending
- Crude and Condensate Pipeline
- Pipeline Facilities Design
- Office and Warehouse Design
- Industrial Site Development
- Master Site Planning
- Geotechnical and Land Surveying
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Tank Farm and Pump Station Site Development
- Pipeline Facility Electrical Design
- Pipeline Station Electrical Power Distribution
- Aviation Fueling Construction Management
- Tank Farm and Pump Station Construction Management
- Pump Station Control System Upgrades
- Drag Reducing Agent Control Panel Design
- Switchgear Room Control Panel
- Pump Station VFD Control
- Control Panels in Electrical Building
- Security System Upgrades
- DRA Injection Control System